Manage, analyze, and report bioprocess development, validation and operational GMP data with the leading real-time bioprocess data analytics software inCyght®
inCyght® combines data management, data visualization & statistical analysis from all data sources in one intuitive software environment
inCyght® Key Features
Intelligent Data Visualization for all Unit Operations
inCyght® offers an intuitive visual analytics environment for the intelligent visualization of all process data types. The unique inMatrix visualization concept intelligently selects the right visualization scheme for your process data. This enables scientists and engineers to simultaneously plot data from all unit operations to detect trends and correlations.
Flexible Bioprocess Data Management for Laboratory and Manufacturing
inCyght® offers management of time series data sensor data, quality data, video- and image data and spectral data. A broad spectrum of customizable database filters enables you to quicky identify relevant batches, unit operations and data types required for your analysis. Soft sensors enable you to extract maximum information from process data in your database. The out of the box data management functionalities are ideal for process development, process validation and quality trending/ biosimilarity activities. Content Packs
The Must-Have Analytics Tools for Statistical Analysis
Similarity analysis features enables user-friendly and statistically sound analysis of scale-ups, technology transfers and unit operations. Using multivariate and univariate statistical tools engineers quickly identify processing trends and correlations. In addition, statisticians can directly connect to the database using R and Python connectors for advanced and flexible statistical analysis. The out of the box statistical tools fullfill the requirements for process validation, technology transfer and quality trending/ biosimilarity statistical analysis. Content Packs
Strain Information Management & Analysis
inCyght® manages and visualizes strain geneologies. This enables scientists and engineers to freely explore genetic modifications performed on production strains in combination with strain performance and growth data. In addition, lab managers create the neccessary GMO documentation according to the local GMO legislation.
Fast Integration of all Process Relevant Data Sources
Using the inCyght® drag&drop browser importer, data from spreadsheets are automatically imported and aligned into the inCyght® database. Tabular-, video- and image data stored on customer servers are automatically imported using server crawl & import functionality. Real-time connections to laboratory equipment and high throughput process development equipment are realized using ODBC and OPC interfaces.
Request a personal demo
Exputec’s pre-configured content packages provide a jump-start for deploying Exputec inCyght® to solve process development and manufacturing challenges. They are based on the industry's best practices and the know-how of Exputec consultants and reflect the requirements of bioprocess development, operation, as well as validation scientists and engineers.
Bioprocess Design, Analysis & Control
Exputec inCyght® Bioprocess Analysis content packages offer pre-configured mass balancing workflows, data analysis workflows, soft-sensors and reporting templates to analyze and report bioprocess data. By using Exputec inCyght® Bioprocess Analysis content packages along with the associated comprehensive consulting services, inCyght® users extract maximum information from bioprocess data.
Content packs for following unit operations are available:
- Microbial fermentation
- Cell culture fermentation
- Preparative chromatography
Biopharmaceutical Process Validation
Exputec inCyght® Biopharmaceutical Process Validation content packages along with the associated comprehensive statistical consulting services, provide a software guided framework and statistical tools for solving bioprocess development and manufacturing challenges.
Content packages for the following tasks during the bioprocess lifecycle are available:
- Scale-down model qualification
- Design and execution of process characterization studies
- Analysis and reporting of technology transfers
Quality Trending & Biosimilarity
Exputec inCyght® Quality Trending & Biosimilarity content packages along with the associated comprehensive statistical consulting services, provide a software guided framework and software tools for advanced data management, trending and statistical analysis of quality data.
- Management of all quality relevant data types (a.o. Bioassay, HPLC, ELISA)
- Univariate and multivariate analysis of similarity and bioequivalence
- Quality trending dashboards using univariate- and multivariate control charts
- Visualization features
- Data management
- E-Mail Helpdesk Support
Pricing: € 19,- /user /month
- All Viewer features plus
- Univariate statistical data analysis features
- Multivariate data analysis features
- Mass-balancing & soft-sensor technologies
- Feature extraction from time series data
- Time series pattern recognition
- Scientific workflow management
Pricing: € 99,- /user /month
- All Viewer features plus
- All Professional features plus
- User management & admisistration
- Real-time process connectors
- iPython and R developer interface
- Dashboard developer interface
- Telephone helpdesk
Pricing: € 249,- /user /month
Installed on the desktop PCs of the users.
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 64-bit operating system required
- Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Microsoft Internet Explorer 10+
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or higher, 64-bit CPU required
- RAM (memory): 4GB (8GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2GB free space for installation, 1GB after install required
Installed on a server and access via Intranet.
- Docker based installation
- Possible to install on different environments (e.g. Linux or Windows based, 64 bit required)
- Clients access software through web browser, e.g. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer (10+)/Edge (no installation possible)
- Operating system 64 bit operating system (e.g. Linux or Windows based, 64 bit required)
- Hard drive: 6 GB for installation of software (SSD recommended) + additional storage for data
- RAM: 6 GB
- Processor: Multicore
- Real-time communication via ODBC/OPC