- Automatic identification of patterns in time-series data
- Identification of physiological process states based on machine learning algorithms
- Applicable for upstream and downstream unit operations
- Advanced process monitoring based on patterns recognition
- Extract and condense expert knowledge for the interpretation of time series signals
- Ties in existing process control infrastructure
Biotechnologists and engineers use their experience find specific patterns in biotechnological process data in order to gain information out of a running or historical process. Exputec software sensors for automatic pattern recognition enable to extract this expert knowledge by using advanced machine learning algorithms. The algorithms support both historical and real-time data.
The Exputec software sensors for automatic pattern recognition is an integral part of the inCyght data science software and can also be implemented in multiple control software platforms. For more information and a software demo, contact our sales team.